Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 5 Bonus Activity - Blade Runner 2049
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So for summer learning journey this will be the last blog post then I have finished.I am really surprised and amazed that I have finished this off,like this is my second time doing this Learning Journey Programme and I feel proud of myself.Well it is now time for me to be doing the last acitivty for Summer Learning Journey then I am all finished.
So in cinemas there is this new movie coming out at the momment and it is called Blade Runner 2049.This movie Blad Runner 2049 is about what it would look like in the future and we had to imagine that we had been able to travel through time and that ou can see what the world will look like in the year 2099.So on my blog I am going to write down a description of what New Zealand would look like in 80-90 years from now.
There were questions given which was"
What kind of houses will people live in? 
Image result for blade runner 2049They will leave in houses where they have technology to use.
What will they eat?
Healthy Food 
Where will they work?
They will work at the same job but use more technology.
My Description:
I think in the future people are going to be using more technology such as Phones,tablets,computes and other technology.I also think that in the future New Zealand will look good and amazing for people to come and visit and live here.

In the future people will work with more technology and also invent more technology.What I think is in the future is more technology because how lots of people us Facebook,Twitter,Instagram and other websites online.I think people should beware with online websites.

So in the future I think people are going to eat healthy food just like fruits and veges.I think the meat and three veges rule will be in the future for people to have for dinner,breakfast or on breaks. 

In the future there will be new cars invented,like flash cars that can drive itself or doing something.I wish the best for the future for New Zealand.

Image result for blade runner 2049There you have it.You have my description to what I think will be in the future.
If you have any feedback or feed forwards please write a comment below.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:write down a description of what I think will be in the future.

2 comments:

JadeF_SLJ said...

Hi there Aletheia,

My name is Jade F and I am one of the blog commenters from the Summer Learning Journey team!

I really enjoyed reading through your blog post about what you think New Zealand would be like in 80-90 years time. You've put in a lot of detail in the different things that you think would change in the future. That shows that you really thought about different aspects of living here in New Zealand and how they could change over time. Well done!

I thought your idea of the food that we'll be eating in more healthy food! I hope that happens and that food prices go down so we can all afford more fruit and veggies!

I also liked your sentence about the new cars that you think will be around in the future. I hope flying cars will finally be invented because I reckon flying cars would make travel time to get places so much quicker!

Well done Aletheia! I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

All the best,
Jade F :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Jade,

Thank you for enjoy my blog post about what I think will be in the future.I really hope people can eat more healthy and also make food prices go down and I do agree with you that cars that can fly would be in the future.
Thanks Jade!

Post a Comment