Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-

Dianne @ Saint Pius X Catholic School!

Image result for comment
Today I am going to be doing some quality blog commenting and here today I am going to be doing my quality blog comment on Dianne's blog.Dianne is a year 5 student who is attending Saint Pius X Catholic School and is doing the summer learning journey.
Today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog about Summer Learning Journey Day 3.
I really enjoy blog commenting on her blog because how I got to see her reason to why she would or would not have a large family than I had seen her pepeha which was really interesting and then I had seen her fun family facts about her family which was amazing.
Here is my COMMENT to Dianne.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:write down a qaulity blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment