Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 #Bonus Activity!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 4 #Bonus Activity!
Image result for Te Kapa Haka o Whāngārā Mai TawhitiGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
In this activity for day 4 this will be a bonus activity worth 6 points and I am really excited to start this activity.In this activity it talked about this Kapa Haka festival going on every 2 years.It is when every Kapa Haka group from around New Zealand are invited to attend the festival and each of the Kapa Haka groups have to give 25 minutes of their performance and the judges will judge and see who did the best and 2017 there was this team that came frist which was ​Te Kapa Haka o Whāngārā
Image result for Kapa HakaMai Tawhiti.
We had to answer two questions which was:
Have you ever seen a Kapa Haka performance? 
Maybe you have even performed
with a Kapa Haka group?
We had to also write down a short summary about how we thought about how Te Kapa Haka o Whanagara Mai Tawhiti felt when they came frist place.
Here is my answers.

Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT: answer the questions that was given.

2 comments:

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Aletheia,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

I can't seem to find your answers to those questions! Can you help me find them? Or maybe attach them if you forgot?

Let me know!
Cheers,
Ruby.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruby,
Sorry if I did not have those questions but I will put them on.

Thanks,
Aletheia!

Post a Comment