Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day2: It's all in a day's work!

Day 2:Activity One:
A house or home?
Good Morning
&
Image result for Wharepuni
This would be a wharepuni house.
Welcome back to my blog.
This will be our second day for the frist week and for the frist activity for day two what we had to do was answer this question which was:
Image result for thinking
  1. Does it look like your house?
The only reason why is because how in this activity we had to compare our house to a wharepuni which was a house where Moari people lived in back in the days.We had to write down
What are:
  1. Two similarities
  2. two difference
between our home and the wharepuni.
Today I have finished off in writing two two simlaitres and two difference between my home and the wharepuni home.
Here is my answers.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Two Similarities:
  1. Both have a roof over there head
  2. Has a outside for kids to play outside
Two Differences:
  • The wharepuni does not have any garden in the background of it picture
  • We have trees,flowers and grass.
Does the wharepuni look like my house?
No because how a wharepuni is different because how in the outside on the wharepuni they just have concert but at our house we have trees,grass and flowers and also they don't have a mail box to put our mail in.
-Enjoy Reading!
So does your house look like the wharepuni?
What are two Similarities and two differences that you can spot from your house to the wharepuni house?
Please answer below!
IALT: compare my house to a wharepuni.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
No, my house doesn't look like a wharepuni at all but I wish it did. I would love to have some wood and carvings inside and a big front porch like the one in the image.
I really liked how you used number bullet points to clearly state the similarities and differences, it made it very easy to read. Furthermore I think is great how you finished your post asking the readers about how their homes compared with a wharepuni, this is a good strategy to create engagement and to prompt participation. Well done!

Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you Patricia,

I hope some day you can have your wish come true and thank you for some feedback on what I should put on next time that really brightens me up to have some things to check next time.I really peripatetic your comment about you liking the bullet points to clear state and the similarities and difference.

Thank you,
Aletheia!

Post a Comment