Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1 Activity 1-​St​ ​Joseph’s​ ​Cathedral.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
The Cathedral's

Back in the century there had been a great deal of construction that was happening in New Zealand and many of the British settlers wanted to build homes and community meeting places like churches.
Image result for Cathedral'sThere was one of the largest buildings that was constructed during this period which was St Joseph's Cathedral in Dunedin.So in this activity it had talked about having the  Joseph's Cathedral. It talked about St Joseph's Cathedral which was one of the beautiful Cathedrals around the world.We had to take a look at the other cathedrals below and also rank and pick 2 cathedrals,one to see which one is your favorite and the other one which is your lest favorite. From 1 your favorite to 5 your least favorite. We had to also explain what we liked about our favorite cathedral and what you.
So here is what I have chosen.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
My Favorite Cathedral:
Milan​ ​Cathedral​ in Mlian, Italy is because how I love that it has a large space where lots of people can come and visit and maybe do something there with there communicates.
What my least favorite was:

St​ ​Basil’s​ ​Cathedral​ in Moscow, Russia the reason why is because how it kind of not that wide as the other one for people to have more space and make it look like a museum when they put pictures on the walls.

Image result for cathedral
Here is the photo of the
 Canterbury Cathedral
Here is some information about what kind of cathedral that I have found.
 the name of the cathedral:

Canterbury Cathedral

where the cathedral is located:London
when it was built:1070
How long it took to build?
It took 2904 years because how it frist was built in 1070 to 1834

Enjoy Reading don't forget to COMMENT below!.

So what do you think?
Have I did great?
Please answer below and write down what you think is the best?
IALT: 

search to find a picture of 

another famous cathedral and

 then write information 

about them.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
Wow! This post is really impressive! I can see you put a lot of work into this.
I think that is great that you are adding the WALT (we are learning today), you could also just write it down as LI ( learning intention).

In this post I think you got a bit confused with your learning intention. The activity only ask you to "Use your search engine to find a picture of another famous cathedral. Post a picture of the cathedral on your blog. Underneath the picture tell us: the name of the cathedral, where the cathedral is located, when it was built, and how long it took to build." In order for you to gain full points for this activity I need you to provide the information requested. Could you do that and let me know?
For the future I want you to consider to copy and paste the activity task description in your post to help you to keep on track with your answers.
Keep up the good work!

Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,

I am very sorry if I did not put down the information on my blog for people to see but I think I have might of forgotten so I am going to fix that problem.

Thanks,
Aletheia!

Post a Comment