Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 4 Activity 2 - Country Calendar.
Image result for farmersGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
So I just learnt that the longest running television show in New Zealand history has been a programme called Country Calendar.It had started on the 6th of March 1966 and has also been running ever since.The programme Country calendar has included stories of everyday New Zealanders many of whom are farmers.
So we had to answer the question:
What do you think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? 
Image result for nz farmersWould you would like to be a farmer when you are older. Why/why not? 
We had to give at least two reasons to support your answer.
Here is my answers.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
What do you think would be the most interesting and/or challenging things about being a farmer? 
I think the most challenging thing in being a farmer is looking after the animals like sometimes they can be very ruff.
What I think is most interesting about being a farmer is that 
Would you would like to be a farmer when you are older. Why/why not?
Maybe because how I will try to chanllenge myself with trying something new.
I also will kind of take the job so I can help out the farmers with the animals.
-Enjoy Reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down at least two answers to the questions.

1 comment:

Cia said...

Hey Aletheia,

I like how you thought to mention animal handling, I agree that handling livestock would be pretty rough. I think it’s awesome that you want to try being a farmer, it’s great that you like trying new things. I think that’s what helps you discover your passions in life. Perhaps next time you could list some pros and cons about farming, to help other decide whether they’d like to become a farmer. What is one pro you can share?

I wouldn’t want to be a farmer simply because I don’t have the passion for it. I’ve recently become a teacher which is shared with my passion for visual art and writing. What are some of your passions? I’m interested to hear what you’ve got to say, so let me know in the comment section below!

Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

Cia.

Post a Comment