Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Quality Blog Commenting-Cerenity!

Quality Blog Commenting-

Image result for commentCerenity @ Tamaki Primary School!

So here today I am doing some more quality blog commenting on a student who is also doing the summer learning journey programme and here today I am doing it on a student who attends to our school and is also doing the summer learning journey programme and I am very impress because how she is doing a lot of blogging over the summer and really enjoy seeing it.
Image result for commentI have chosen to blog comment on Cerenity's blog about her blog commenting on my blog.
I really enjoy blog commenting on her blog because how I got to reply back to her comment and also thank her for making a positive comment on my blog.
Here is my comment to Cerenity.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:write down a quality blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment