Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey
Day 5 Activity 1-VE Day!
So welcome back to my blog I am so glad to be blogging another activity for Summer Learning Journey.
After they had six long year fighting in WWII there were finally peace and war was over in the year 1945.The entire country was ecstatic and parties were been thrown all over New Zealand to celebrate the day VE Day(Victory in Europe).
Related image
Who would you invite?
I will invite my friends and family to come over and celebrate a good beginging of freedom with no Wars.
What would you do to celebrate?
We will have some feed and also have fun by playing games and having a big pool parties.
On our blog we had to tell you all about my
(imaginary) VE party. Image result for VE party
So I have invited my friends and family to come and join me to celebrate a good beginging with freedom with no wars happening in the world.I am so excited because how we having a big feed with lots of games for the kids to play in plus we have a big pool to swim in and also we have family here instead in war.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:imagine myself on VE day.

3 comments:

Patricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia said...

Kia ora Aletheia,
I really liked how you mentioned about celebrating a new beginning with no wars, this is great because it shows that you can see and appreciate the fact that we live in a peaceful country now. Way to go!
Furthermore, the 2 images that you added are complementing your post very well and creating a compelling visual impact, well done!
For the future, consider to proof reading your post before publish because in this post you repeated the same information twice. You wrote who would you invite and what would do in your VE party before and again after the picture with the food. It is important to think qualitative rather than quantitative when writing a post.
Overall a very good job in here!

Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,

Thanks for your comment and I am so sorry that it took to long to respond but I would read my blog post to see if it is good enough for people.

Post a Comment