Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 2 Activity 2 - Sporting Heroes.
Greetings
Image result for lisa carrington&
Welcome back to my blog.
In the year 2015 there was a kiwi golfer named Lydia Ko who became the youngest women in the word to reach the #1 ranking.She was only at the age of 17 years old.Many people from here in New Zealand and overseas had really admire her and think of her ass a modern day sporting hero.
My Sporting hero will be Lisa Carrington.
On my blog it will tell you about my sporting hero. 
Image result for lisa carringtonWho are they? 
Lisa Carrington
Why are they a hero?
Because how I think that Lisa is a great sports person who is brave and so storng to win for New Zealand.I really enjoy having her as my sports hero because how she is so brave because how what she does is so tiring for me because how you have to move your arms and he hurts because how you have to go fast to be able to win.
Include a photo of them in your blog post.
IALT:write down who is my favourite sports hero and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment