Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 3:It's all in the family
Activity 1:The More,The merrier?
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for 1800s large big families
In this activity it had talked about having a big family because how back in the 1800s there were families who had kids an average 6 to 9 which is a big family so imagine yourself having 9 siblings.Well my mother and father have 7 kids altogether and it is so hard raising lots of kids but my parents got it.
So in this activity we have to tell how we would feel.Would we enjoyed being a member of a such a large family? why or why not?.
I really enjoy doing this because how I got to think about what my answer would  be in what I would felt being in a big family.
My parents have 7 kids and I think I have a good answer to this.
Here is my answers that I have written down in a google drawing that I have created.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.

What I found chanllenging was trying to answer would I enjoy being in a big family because how half of me says no because how sometimes your siblings be annoying and kind of disrespectful and what tells me yes is because how my siblings helps me with things and I really enjoy that.
-Enjoy Reading!
So do you have a big large family?Yes or no?
If you are not in a big large family would you like to be in one?
IALT:answer the questions that was given about large big families.

2 comments:

Cadence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cadence said...

Kia Ora Aletheia!

Wow! Fantastic blogging! You have gone above and beyond with your answer! My name is Cadence and I am one of the bloggers who will be commenting this summer. It’s great to see so much enthusiasm in blog posting. Ka pai!

I love your comment about having younger siblings to look after but also having older siblings to look after you. I can’t think of anything better than that!
I come from a big family myself, and the best part about it is always having someone looking out for you whether they are older or younger than you. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about how you help your younger/older siblings? Maybe with chores, having someone to talk to or other ways they find useful.

Well done on completely Day 3 Activity 1!! Keep up the great work!

Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts

Cadence :)

Post a Comment