Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 1 Activity 2 - Lord of the rings.
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for Peter Jackson
This is Peter Jackson
One of the most famous movie trilogies of all time which is Lord of the rings which was filmed here is New Zealand.All of the three movies had been directed by an New Zealander named which was Peter Jackson.
The frist movie had been released in the year 2001 and the second movie had been released on 2002 and then the third movie had came out in 2003. The movies had been cost an estimated of $300 million to produce.
So what I have to do is imagine that instead of spending the money on movie Peter Jackson deiced to give all of his money to me.
On our blog her had to tell you guys 
what we would do with the $300 million dollars?
I would help out my family with and then the rest of the money that we don't need I can donate to charity.
Image result for 300 million and 
how I would spend it?
I will spend it on family and then give it to people that need.
There you have my answers hope you enjoyed reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:imagine myself getting $300 million dollars from Peter Jackson.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Aletheia, thank you for sharing how you would like to spend the $300 million. It's great to read that you would spend it on your family and people in need. What would you buy for yourself? I would buy myself a nice new house, a new boat, a new car and a few other toys. I would also give some to charity so I don't feel too guilty for treating myself.

Thanks, can't wait to hear more!
Billy

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Billy,
I am glad you enjoy this plus if I had to spend some money on me then I can buy we some clothes and shoes like go shopping.

Thanks for asking there Billy.

Post a Comment