Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 2!

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 2-Offering a helping hand.
Greetings
Image result for help&
Welcome back to my blog.
So in this time people are struggling to find work at home and overseas.It is going to be a really tough time for people living in the great plains of the United States because how they had been hit with a huge drought that lasted most of the decade.So in this activity we had to Imagine that you were alive in the 1930s. What could you have done to help theseImage result for help
families? 
So on my blog I will be listing three different ways that could raise funds for families
to help them buy food and clothing.
 So here is what I think.

What could you have done to help these families?
    Image result for help
  1. I  could raise money with there family.
  2. I could ask family and friends for some help
  3. I could ask help with other people by starting a group of people who can help out families that are needed.
3 ideas of how I would raise money for them:
  1. I could sell things just like drinks and food
  2. Ask my family to help out.
  3. Save up money to help them by doing some  and also cleaning up.
Enjoy Reading!
IALT: name 3 things that could help out families that need help.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Aletheia,
It's me again :0)
I loved the pictures that you used in this post as it convey the spirit of kindness that helping others convey.
The activity task is asking for "What could you have done to help these families? Which ways could you raise money to help?", I found that your answer is not quite there as you are only mentioning what they could have done.
In order for you to gain full points for this task I need you to be more specific and present 3 ideas of how you would raise money for them. For example, you could sell lemonade or cup cakes in the neighbourhood or you could organise a craft fair in your school and so on, be as creative as you can. Could you do that and let me know?
I am looking forward to reading your posts.
Kia Kaha,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Patricia,

THank you for your blog comment that I have received and I hope you enjoy reading my new blog post that I had did again but again by writing down 3 ideas of how I could raise money.

Thanks,
Aletheia!

Post a Comment