Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1!

Summer Learning Journey!
Day 3 Activity 1 - ​Mixed-Member​ ​Proportional​ ​(MMP)
Image result for LabourGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for Nz Green partyIn the year 1996.New Zealand had adopted the MMP voting system and then in September of 2017 we had a national election.Everyone in New Zealand who were over 18 years old was invited to vote for who they want  to be the next government in New Zealand.The race had been really close and in the end there had been three different political parties which was Labour,New Zealand Frist and the Green Party.They had all came together to form the new government for New Zealand and it was called Coalition Government because how it had included different people from different political parties.
So on our blog we had to imagine that we had to form a coalition government with two other people.
Image result for Nz fristWho would I choose?
I would choose my sister Lauren and my cousin Akanesi.
I would choose my sister Lauren because how she can make people agree of things and I would also pick my cousin Akanesi because how she is good and very smart at making good decisions for New Zealand and I think we will be a great team.
So there you have it.
If you have some questions plus answer by commenting below!.
IALT: 
choose two people that I will put in my Coalition Government and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment