Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

School Tomorrow!

School Tomorrow!Image result for school tomorrow
Welcome back to my blog.
Tomorrow I can't wait for another day at school to meet my friends and to also see my teachers and classmates.
I really enjoy being at school because how tomorrow our wahine toa group has this thing going on with our teacher Miss Lil.
When we are with Miss Lil she will make us do something like make us do these donut moments and also tell about our:
  1. Skill Factor
  2. Parent Factor
  3. Education Factor
and other factors.Then after that she makes us pick 3 factors that has the highest scores like we have to pick out of 1-10.We talk about them and she kinds of makes us do something to have evidence and my one was to draw some culture patterns with my dad but I have forgotten the paper.
Well I look forward into another day at school with my friends,classmates and teachers.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment