Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Wonder Reflection-Aletheia and Akih!

Image result for wonderWonder Reflection-Aletheia and Akih!
*Greetings and welcome back to my blog*
Image result for wonderThis afternoon in room 10 room 9 and 10 are making a reflection about our wonder trip today and we are here to answer 4 questions that we got given by Miss Aireen and one question that we added.The questions that me and Akih had to answer was:
    Image result for movie
  1. What did you enjoy about the movie?
  2. Describe your favourite part about the movie?
  3. What are the key messages that we can learn from the movie?
and our other question that we put in the presentation was:
  1. What we did not enjoy?
The reason why is because how some parts I did not enjoy and in this presentation tells you why I did not enjoy it.
Image result for movieI really enjoy doing this presentation because how I got to reflect about blog about it for people to know information about what we watched which was wonder.I also enjoyed seeing Miss Kyla with us when we were watching the movie wonder and if you want to know other information of what I and my buddy Akih enjoyed about the movies and other information just take a look at our presentation that we have made.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for wonder
Image result for when given the choice of right or kind choose kindHope you enjoyed reading our slides this is the end of reading make sure to write down a feedback and feedforward comment below.
Image result for when given the choice of right or kind choose kindIALT:
show me and Akih's presentation with some questions that we have answered about our movie trip today.

No comments:

Post a Comment