Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Last Day of School 4 2017!

Last Day of School 4 2017!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.Image result for last day of school
I am so nervous because how today it will be the last day for school for 2017 and I am super nervous to be a year 8 because how you have to step up to be a leader for the younger kids but I think I got this by seeing what the year 8's did this year.
I am also sad because how two teachers will be leaving which is:
Image result for last day of school
  1. Miss Morrison
  2. Miss Thompson
I thank Miss Morrison for being the best teacher to my sister Stephney and I thank Miss Thompson for teaching me not to talk in the mat when I was younger.
I really hope they will have a great year without us because how we will still remeber them.
I really enjoy having this day because how I could still make my last memory with my year 8 friends.
Image result for hoildays-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
Reflect about the last day of school for 2017 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment