Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Shared Lunch Today!

Shared Lunch Today!
Image result for shared lunchGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
Today at 12:30 room 9 and 10 are going to have there shared lunch today to celebrate our 2017 years together which was really cool.
Image result for shared lunchStudents have to particpate and contribute by bringing something to the shared lunch and today I am going to bring some chips or something else but my mom is going to buy it then come and drop it off to school at 11:00.
I really enjoy this shared lunch because how it can be our last shared lunch together as a syndicate for 2017.
What I don't enjoy is having it be clost to be the end of the year for the year 7 and 8's to be together at school.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about shared lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment