Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Akanesi!

Blog Commenting-
Image result for Akanesi tamaki primary school
This is Akanesi who
 is a year 8 student.
Akanesi!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Today after I have finished off blog commenting on Leilani's blog I have chosen to do a blog comment on Akanesi's blog about her kiwisport time today.
Image result for commentI really enjoy reading down Akanesi's reflection about kiwisport because how I got to see more punctaction in her reflection but I think next time in her blog post she could add some photos in instead of having just one photo that was taken last week at Kiwisport.
Here is my comment to Akanesi.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.

IALT:

Image result for commentBlog Comment on students blogs.
CLICK HERE to check out Akanesi's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment