Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Leilani!

Blog Commenting-
Leilani!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentHoping you guys have a nice day today.This morning I am going to be blog commenting and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Leilani's blog. Leilani is a really cool and fun girl which is one of the many reasons why I like her as my best friends.
So today I am making a blog comment about her work on reflection about Warriors vs Titans Game that she attended to.
I really enjoy reading Leilani reflection about this game because how I got to see:

Image result for comment
  1. What she enjoyed?
  2. The funniest thing that happened?
  3. What happened during the game?
I think maybe Leilani could work on putting down some images for evidence of some pictures from the game to have the readers see some amazing photos of where they had been sitting and also some amazing cool photos with the teams playing but if she did not have any pictures that she could add some pictures from google to her description on her blog.
Down below will have my blog comment to Leilani.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment