Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Akih!

Blog Commenting-
Image result for Akih tamaki primary school
This is Akih who
 is also a year 8!
Akih!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
After this blog commenting I am off to do my homework which is Maths but today I am going to be doing another blog comment but this time it is going to be on Akih who is also a year 8.Akih admires blogging just like I do and I think she is good at it by maybe still needs to imrpove.Today I have chosen to do a blog comment on her blog post about March 8th Birthday.It had her talking about her birthday which was on the 8th of March which I did not actually know.Image result for comment
I really enjoy blog commenting on Akih's blog because how she talked about turning 12 and she is a year 8 which is really wired.I think maybe next time she should add some full stops so see does not have to made a long sentence.

Here is my comment to Akih.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!>

IALT:

Image result for commentBlog Comment on students blogs.
CLICK HERE to check out Akih's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment