Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Auckland!

Blog Commenting-

Image result for commentAuckland @ Tamaki Primary School

Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentHere today I am blog commenting on another student from room 8 and his name is Auckland who is a year 6.On my blog I have chosen to blog comment on his blog about Maui and the Sun.He had a DLO with questions and on the bottom of the DLO he had his answers.
Down below it has what I said to Auckland.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
My Comment:
Hi there Auckland,

This is Aletheia from the Kia Manawanui sycadite.You have did a great job on this blog post by putting down you questions on a DLO and putting down the answers below on your blog post description but next time I think it will be great if you could write down what you enjoyed,what you found chanllenging about what you could improve on but great job on this just make sure to take my advice Auckland
:)
IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment