Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Reign!

Blog Commenting-
Reign!
Welcome back to my blog.
Profile Picture
Here is a
photo of Reign.
I am now back to do more blog commenting on students from room 7's blog and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Reign's blog about his Mokoai Park Reflection.Reign is a year 6 in Room 7 where a beautiful and smart teacher teaches him which is Miss Ashley.
I am excited to be blog comment on Reign's blog because how this will be the frist time blog commenting on his blog and I am really excited to start.
I really enjoyed how he had some photos up and had explanations to each photos.
Image result for commentI think a tip for him is to maybe put more details like write down what he enjoyed,what he learnt and what he did not enjoy so his readers can have more information about this blog post of his.
Down below will have my blog comment to Reign.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment