Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

PB4L Play!

PB4L Play!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for toiletIn the morning block and in the middle block at school yesterday the student councils had to practice a PB4L Play based on behaviours we should see in the toilets for students to know what kind of behaviours we should see in the toilets.I think the student council team had did a great job on it because how it made people learn importan rules and behaviours plus we also kept it entertaining which made the whole school laugh.
I really enjoy doing a play with my student council team because how the meaning of this was to teach kids how to behaviour in the toilet.
Image result for toilet paperWhat I found chanllenging to do was to speak up more because how we could not have any microphones to use for people at the back to hear us so we had to speak more louder.
Enjoy!
IALT:
Reflect about PB4L Role Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment