Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Kensington!

Blog Commenting-
Kensington!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentImage result for commentToday I am going to do my last blog comment on Kensington's blog. Kensington is another year 8 student who comes to my school and is one of my friends that I like hanging out with.Today I have chosen to do a blog comment on his blog about Kiwi Sport Tennis Lesson 3.I really enjoy blog commenting on Kensington's blog because how I got to see what he enjoyed,What he needs to work on and also know that we had a growth mindset towards our tennis lesson which is great.
Here is my blog comment to Kensington.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
CLICK HERE to see Kensington's blog.
IALT:
Image result for commentBlog Comment on my classmates blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment