Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Technolog Reflection!

Technology Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
This morning for our morning block the year 7 and 8's had their technology session with their three teachers which was:
-Mr Ferguson(Graphics)
Image result for technology-Ms Tuipulotu(Cooking)
-Mr Grundy(Hard Materials)
I am in the group of Mr Grundy and we are making silhouette and this year I have made a silhouette to my brother.I think it should go to my brother because how he has been a happy loven brother who shows his manners,be's nice and also is very thankful to have me as his big sister.
I really enjoy this weeks technology because how I got to be on this sandpaper which makes it soft then move it over to another sandpaper which makes it shiny and kind of makes it see your reflection throw it.
Image result for Technology Tamaki College Mr GrundyI am so happy for this term because how making this thing for the frist time makes me scared at first but throughout the week I have improved in learning how to do this more better then I did before.
Something that challenges me in technology is sometimes sandpapering because how sometimes I am not kind of sure if I am done or not that is why I have Mr Grundy.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
Reflect about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment