Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Maria

Blog Commenting-
Maria!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentI am now doing more blog commenting and here today I am going to be blog commenting on Maria's blog about What happened in Tripoli.
Tripoli is a street in New Zealand Auckland Panmure. It is also one of the streets that our school is learning about.
I really enjoy reading Maria's work about what had happened in Tripoli because how how I got to learn that the Germans tried to take the city Tripoli.
Image result for commentI think next time Maria could also put some details for her readers to know some information about this task she was given.
Down below will have my comment to Maria.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment