Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwi Sport-Tennis!

Kiwi Sport-
Tennis!
Welcome back to my blog.
After our P.E with cricket home group 2 switched with home group 1 which means that home group 1 was doing P.E and home group 2 is doing kiwisports with Peter.
For Kiwisport we learnt some new moves like the volley move where your parnter had to throw the ball softly and then you have to hit back to them softly so that your parnter could get it.
Today I have made a reflection which will be talking about:
What did we do?
Who was there?
Why did we do kiwisport?
Where was it?
When did it happened?
For kiwisport I really enjoy playing tennis because how I got to learn new moves from tennis plus I also had fun playing with my parnter which was Leilani who did a great job on being my parnter.
What I find chanllenging was trying to bat the ball softly so the ball doesn't go all around the place.
My next steps for tennis is to bat softly and to serve more softly instead of hard.
Here is my reflection for Kiwisport.
Enjoy Reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!.

IALT:
Reflect about kiwisport.

No comments:

Post a Comment