Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Technology Reflection!

Technology Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
On Thursday the day we had whanau conference we had our technology session with the three teachers.After technology Ms Komor gave us a task which was to answer these questions that she had gave us which was:
  1. Image result for technologyExplain at least 2 things  you enjoyed about today’s lesson?
  2. In what ways have you gotten better at this kind of work?
  3. What problems did you encounter while you were at Technology? How did you solve them?
  4. What resources/materials/ingredients did you use while working at Technology? Which ones were especially helpful? Which ones would you use again?
  5. What does your work today say about you as a learner?
  6. What does that tell you about yourself and how you learn?
  7. What the one thing you particularly want people to notice when they look at your work?
  8. One thing I would like to improve upon is …
Image result for tamaki collegeI have completed this task by answering it.I really enjoy doing technology because how I got to chanllenge myself to try and cut metal for the frist time which was pretty hard so I had to be strong.What I find chanllenging to do was trying to cut it the most when it kept on going sideways inside of straight but I had some help from Roy which was really cool.
My next steps is to work hard on trying to get this completed for me to take home and to show it for my little brother who I am making this for.
Here is the questions and my answers to it.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Technology!
-Explain at least 2 things  you enjoyed about today’s lesson?
I enjoyed seeing people try their best in trying to cut out there silhouette.
-In what ways have you gotten better at this kind of work?
I have gotten better in trying to cut out my silhouette with wood.
-What problems did you encounter while you were at Technology? How did you solve them?
Something I find difficult was cutting the curves in my silhouette which was on wood.
-What resources/materials/ingredients did you use while working at Technology? Which ones were especially helpful? Which ones would you use again?
Image result for silhouetteI had to use these tools that makes my metal silhouette flat which is one of the things I will be using next week because how it helps my silhouette metal be the straight and shiny.
-What does your work today say about you as a learner?
It says that I can be focus on learning to finish off so I can take a artwork home on time for family members to see.
-What does that tell you about yourself and how you learn?
It tells me that I am a hardworker who needs to learn to maybe not talk to much and keep focus on the project I am making.
-What the one thing you particularly want people to notice when they look at your work?
I want people to see that I have did a great job on making silhouette for the first time and to also see how great it is to make for yourself,friends,family and community.
-One thing I would like to improve upon is my cutting skills because how on metal it hard to cut that I need to be careful before I get hurt.

Enjoy!
IALT:
Reflect about our technology session.

No comments:

Post a Comment