Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Technology Tomorrow!

Technology Tomorrow!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Tomorrow is my favourite day of the week.
Image result for it's thursday tomorrowThe only reason why is because how it is Thursday and every Thursday's we have our technology session and I am super excited to be working on my project that I am going to be making with is a silhouette for family,friends,ourself or even for the community.For technology in Mr Grundy's group I am making a silhouette for my brother Puanesi.The reason why is because how last year I made things but mostly gave them to my little baby brother Senela.
This thing I am making is a symbol that represents my brother loving food a lot so I have made a picture that has a dish on it.
Here it looks like.
I really enjoy making this thing because how I get to learn how to do it and what steps I need to learn to make it perfect for my brother to like.
Image result for tamaki collegeWhat I find challenging is to make it flat and good so I can move on to the next step.
-Enjoy Reading don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Reflect about technology tomorrow!.

No comments:

Post a Comment