Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

What is Timeline?

What is Timeline?
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for timelineFor reading our group which is the brilliant
 inferres are learning about the history of New Zealand and in the history it has a timeline in it.I have created a DLO telling about what is timeline.It is importan to learn about timeline when you are learning about history because how in history there is a timeline that has a story behind that timeline.
I really enjoy doing this DLO because how I got to learn more about a timeline.
I hope you guys can learn more about what is timeline by learning from my DLO.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Name some information about timeline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malo lelei Aletheia,
This work is absolutely great but maybe next time you could just re-read your sentences to make sure they make sense and also checking your spelling because I found a few spelling errors and I thought I should let you know. but this is great work! you are quite a reflector and it is just the little things to make it better. But you are already great a what your doing but please just take this advice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Edith,
Thank you so much for taking the time to blog comment on my blog and I am very sorry that I had some spelling mistakes.I will also take your advice and probably check over it.

Post a Comment