Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Leilani!

Blog Commenting-
Image result for blog commentLeilani!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for Leilani tamaki primary school
This is Leilani
who is a year 8
 student.
This afternoon I am going to be blog commenting and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on my friends blog about her kiwisport and p.e reflection that she did today.
I really enjoy blog commenting on Leilani's blog because how I got to read her reflection about Kiwi Sport and P.E at the same time.
I think something she need to improve on is putting down images that Ms Komor had taken of so readers can know a image of what it had looked like when we were doing kiwisport and P.E.
Here is my blog comment to Leilani.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Image result for commentBlog Comment on students blogs.
CLICK HERE to check out Leilani's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment