Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

P.E-Cricket!

P.E-Cricket!
Welcome back to my blog.
This morning bloths groups had to be splitted up.The only reason why is because how this morning we had kiwisport and P.E.I was in group 2 so our group went to P.E frist.
For P.E home group 2 played out on the field where it had more space then it did on the court.
So here today I have did a P.E reflection based on the sport that we were playing.
In my reflection it will tell you:
What Happened?
Who was there?
What was the date?
Why did we play Cricket?
Where was it?
I really enjoy playing cricket with my classmates because how it helped me build relationships and to also cheer for others even tho they failed.
I liked playing cricket because how today I got to catch two balls that had been batted and I got really excited when I catched.
I enjoyed it when people got to have a try in pitching the ball to the batter.Some did not know how to pitch but Akanesi my friend tought them how to pitch to the batter which made them learn more about cricket.
What I find chanllenge for cricket was sometimes catching the ball because how most of the balls had went further than me because how I had pissed it.
Image result for cricket pngSomething that I think I could improve on is focusing on the game instead of just talking to some of my classmates on the field.
Here is my reflection about P.E with my classmates and teacher.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Image result for cricket pngReflect about P.E(Cricket)

No comments:

Post a Comment