Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwi Sport Today!

Kiwi Sport Today!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Today I am so excited to be coming out of home to school.We have another week ahead of us and I am so freaked out that time has gone passed.

Image result for kiwi sport
Well today I am so excited to be having kiwi sports with my classmates and teacher.This week we are doing tennis which is a really great sport that could help my physical health being.
I really enjoy tennis because it helps me develop more skills to tennis.I also enjoy it because how I get to learn different moves to start off when you are playing tennis.
What I don't enjoy about tennis is always seeing people hit the tennis balls far away where they can't find them.
Image result for tennisWhat I think I need to work on is the power that I hit the bat with.The only reason why is because how I am one of those people who get the ball far away where my parnter has to get it.
But I think this week I will try my best to make the ball stop going out.
Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
Reflect about kiwi sport today.

No comments:

Post a Comment