Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Maths Reflection (Sheet 2)

Image result for maths
Maths Reflection
(Sheet N.2)
WELCOME BACK.
Image result for mathsThis afternoon at school we had maths going on and what we had to work on is finding and applying rules to sequential patterns.So we got given 4 sheets of paper and what I did is take one home to blog about this was sheet number 2.For sheet number 2 we had to try and furige out what it was about like an example:
5_ _ =1
The correct answer is:
5-4=
Image result for mathsSo if you don't get it then you had to try and see what it is trying to ask you because how their will be a pentagon and on the side it will have numbers and on the other side of it ,it will have the answer to what it equals.In the middle will have some like -3,+4 and you have to try and furige out what it is like in the frist part for my it was -4 because how 5-4=1.
Down below will have a screenshot of my work.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Sorry if the photo is not that clear.

I really enjoy maths because how I got to learn more in maths by learning what is what.
Image result for mathsPlus I also got to try my best even tho I was not that good at maths.
What I found chanllenging the most is the subtract and multiplication but I got help from my friend Aumau who showed the value of Ako by learning and teaching me about maths by checking my work if it is correct.
I think I need to improve on subtraction and multiplication but I could get their if I could practice more.

No comments:

Post a Comment