Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Technology!

Technology!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for techologyTodaythe year 7 and 8's have their technology session at Tamaki College.I am so excited to be going to technology so I can finish off cutting out my drawing.I am in Mr Grundy's group and we are making Silhouette for people that we choose like family,friends,teachers and other people.For technology at Mr Grundy class I find it chanllenging to try and cut out my Silhouette but then I get help from Mr Grundy which makes me happy because how it teaches me how to do this because how this was my very frist time.
I really enjoy being in Mr Grundy's class because how I get to learn more about Silhouette.
Image result for SilhouetteMy next steps into this is to try my best to cut out more better then I did today.
Enjoy!
IALT:
Reflect about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment