Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Technology Reflection!

Technology Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Front and center
with Mr Grundy!
Today we had technology once again and I really enjoy my technology session with my classmates in Mr Grundy's group.For technology I got to use sandpaper to make my hard silhouette soft.Next week I will be using another sandpaper but this one will be different then the one that I had used.
I was so proud of myself because how I had been the frist person to use sandpaper and to also move on to the next step which made me really proud and happy.
I really enjoy this week of technology because how I got to work hard to move on to the next level.
My classmates working.
Something I think that was chanllenging was trying to make it soft as it can.
Something I need to improve on is putting stuff near the middle so it does not have to fall down just like how I did but I apologize for doing that.
Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
Reflect about technology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aletheia , I hope you had a lot of fun at technology . Hopefully you didn't anger Mr Grundy ( Just Joking ) .
Anyways , Hopefully you've learn't a lot from the technology session today.

Congratulations on being the first person in your class to use sandpaper . Way to be faster than everyone else . Really Impressive .

I hope you and everyone else have fun the next time you come to TC . Peace out .

Anonymous said...

Hey Lj,
Thank you for taking the time to blog comment on my blog.
I really appreciate it.
Hope college's going well for You!

Post a Comment