Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Toma!

Blog Commenting-
Toma!
Welcome back!.
Image result for commentNow in the afternoon I am going to be blog commenting and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Toma Ake's blog about his session at tai chi with the boys.
In Toma's blog I can see that:
  1. He has written down about what he has done at Tai Chi
  2. Written down what he learnt.
  3. The game that they played
  4. What he found chanllenging
Down below will have my comment to Toma.

I really enjoy blog commenting on Toma's blog because how I got to learn what he learnt and what he found chanllenging but I think next time he could write down some more details like did he enjoy it or not and to also put down more images the just 3.
Enjoy Reading but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment