Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Akanesi!

Image result for commentBlog Commenting-Akanesi!
Back again with doing more blog comment on my classmates blogs.Today I have chosen to do a blog comment on AKanesi blog about How to behave in the toilets.Through the past few weeks we have been learning about PB4L in the toilets and Akanesi has came up with some rules about:
Image result for comment
  1. Inside the toilets
  2. Outside the toilets
  3. Questions to ask her readers
I really enjoy blog commenting on Akanesi's blog because how I got to learn and know some facts about what we should be doing inside and outside the toilet.
Image result for commentSomething I think akanesi should work on is writing down some information like what she enjoyed about this.
Down below will have my comment to Akanesi!
IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs from my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment