Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

PB4L In the Toliet!

PB4L In The Toilet!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
So sorry that it had took to long to blog something but I am back to do more blogging and today I am blogging about PB4L in the toilets.We did this because how in the toilets the cleaners have to clean up messes that students make which is sad.In my DLO I have written down:
Image result for toiletWhat types of things should we see in the toilet?
What types of behaviours should we see when we are going to the toilets?
How to show Whanaungatanga in the toilets?
How to show Tukumarie/Rangimarie in the toilets?
How to show Manaakitanga in the toilets?
What types of behaviours should we not see in the toilets?
How to show Ako in the toilets?
I really enjoy doing this because how I got to be creative with colours and images into my DLO.
What I found chanllenging to do was trying to change them into postive things to show in the toilets but then I had good ideas that came from my mind which was good.
Image result for toilet paperHere is my DLO.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Write down some good expectations when we are in the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment