Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Whanau Conference!

Whanau Conference!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for teacher conferenceLast week on Thursday the 8th of March the whole school finished the day at 12:00.The reason why is because how on that day we had Whanau Conference and for the Kia Manawanui syndicate we had both teachers Ms Komor and Ms Aireen come and talk to our parents.Ms Komor and Ms Aireen had started their Whanau Conference at 12:30 then finished off at 7:00.I had my one late at 6:30.
While I was waiting for my conference time to start I had a lot of fun playing with my little brother and showing him around the school.When it had been time for my whanau conference my heart was beating so hard that I was so nervous to speak.
Image result for teacher conferenceThe first question they asked me was what my goals were and I think my goals were to learn more multiplication and division.Another thing was that I had to pick a goal out of the key compatey's and I had chosen to say that it is to communicate with more people instead of just hanging out with my friends.
I really enjoy my whanau conference with my two beautiful teachers but how I got to see the goals that they gave me and my goals and also my parents goals towards me.
Enjoy Reading!
IALT:
Reflect about whanau conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment