Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Constance!

Image result for commentBlog Commenting-
Constance!
Welcome.
I am now back to do more blog comment and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Constance's blog post about Te Tuhi yesterday.Constance is a year 8 student.She is also a student who also got chosen to be a student council just like I have.
Image result for commentI haven't been blog commenting on Constance's blog so I am happy to be doing one right now.
I really enjoy reading Constance's te tuhi reflection because how she had a description about what she had in her letter that she had.
I think next time for Constance she could put down some more photos from Te Tuhi.
Below will have my comment to Constance.
Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment