Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Camp Raglan Coming Up..

Camp Raglan Coming up.
Image result for camp raglanGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
Next term we have a year 7 and 8 camp going on.In the camp we are going to be doing activities that makes kia manawanui build relationships which is really fun.Camp Raglan is a long way from our school and I think it might be a 2hr drive which will be fun to sleep on the bus and to also look at places.I have not been to camp Raglan so I am excited to be going with the whole syndicate.We have fundraisers which will help us fundraise the money for our camp and on Thursday the 8th of March we had a hangi fundraiser going on and I am pretty sure we saved a lot for our fundraiser.
Enjoy Reading and don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:
Reflect about our camp raglan camp coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment