Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Kensington Fifita!

Blog Commenting-
Kensington Fifita!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
I hope you guys have enjoyed your night sleep and are back for more blog post from me.
Image result for commentToday I am going to do some more blog commenting and I have chosen to do a close friend on mine.
His name is Kensington and I have chosen to do a blog comment on his blog post about him trying to reach 40 blogs in one month.
I really enjoy blog commenting on my friends blog because how got to see him give his self a goal for blogging because how he had a bad conference.
Image result for commentSomething I think that Kensington should work on is writing down what he enjoys about blogging and what he finds chanllenging.
Down below is my blog comment.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Blog Comment on Other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment