Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Technology Reflection!

Technology Reflection!
Image result for technologyGreetings and welcome.
Today on Thursday we had our technology time with the three teachers which was:
-Group 1-Mr Grundy-Hard Materials
-Group Two-Ms Ferguson-Graphics
-Group Three-Mrs Tuipulotu
For technology I got to trace the thing that I wanted to design for my brother on this little square and what I had to do was cut it which was really hard to do because how Mr Grundy had told us to be careful because how it can hurt us badly.
Next week I want to try and improve my cutting skills by making it more straight and right.
I really enjoy technology today because how I got to learn how to cut on this thing that they use.
Image result for tamaki collegeEnjoy Reading!
IALT:
Reflect about technology today.

No comments:

Post a Comment