Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Arizona

Blog Commenting-
Arizona!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentImage result for commentToday I am going to do some blog comments on students blogs from the Kia Manawanui Syndicate and today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Arizona's blog about PB4L in the toilets.This week we had to learn some good and importan expectations about behaviors in the toilets because how cleaners are not happy with how students are treaty the toilet and I think this lesson will help students and teachers learn some importan rules about the toilet.I really enjoy blog commenting on Arizona's blog because how I got to see some good expectations that need to be shown.
I think next time Arizona needs to work on putting down more description so readers can know more about what she is going to show to her readers.
Here is my blog comment to Arizona.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog Comment on students blog.
LINK to her blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There Aletheia,

It's is me Stephney I think you have did a great job on blog commenting.Something I really enjoy about your blog post is that you could to write down what you enjoyed about her work and what you think she could work on.
Great job!

Post a Comment