Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Suave!

Blog Commenting-Suave!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentI am now doing some more blog commenting and I am excited to do a blog comment on a person's blog from the Kia Manawauni syndicate. I am doing a blog comment on Suave's blog.The reason why I am blog commenting on his blog is because how I have not had a chance to make a comment on his blog.
So today I have made a comment on his blog post about te tuhi yesterday.
I really enjoyed Suave's blog because how I got to see lots of color in his reflection which was really creative.
Image result for commentBut I think next time for Suave he could check his spelling,Make the font color another color so people can read because how it was kind of hard to see and also to write down what he enjoyed and what he found chanllenging.
Down below will have my comment to Suave.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.

IALT:
Blog Comment on Other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment