Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

What do I Know About The History Of New Zealand?

What Do I Know About The History Of New Zealand?
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
At school after morning tea we had reading.I am currently in the group called Brilliant Inferres with:
Image result for new zealand gifKensington
Alo
Timeus
Demetrius
Grace
Coralee
Carra
Image result for new zealand gifFor reading we had to sit in our groups and half of my group sat in 2 tables because how we could not fit in one.For reading our group and the Amazing Analysers would be talking and learning about the history of New Zealand and then the last group which is the Fantastic Questioners will be learning about their local community like Pamure.
Related imageI really enjoy doing this because how I got to learn more about this beautiful country that I am now living on.
Image result for new zealand gifWhat I found challenging was trying to find more information because how all I got was dates of what is on what like easter day but I thinked right back to what I have learnt about this country and did 5 facts about what I know about New Zealand.
So today I have created a DLO about what I know about the History of New Zealand.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for beautiful new zealandIALT:
Research some history about New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment