Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Vaka!

Blog Commenting-

Vaka @ Tamaki Primary School.

Welcome back.
Image result for commentToday I am going to be blog commenting on students blogs from room 8.The only reason why is because how I want to acknowledge what they have been learning about in their classroom with their teacher.Today I have chosen to blog comment on Vaka's blog about Waka Tapu by Jeff Evan.Vaka is known as one of the frist cousins but one sad thing about Vaka is that he could only see with one eye.Today I want to blog comment on his blog so he could see what he did good and what he needs to work on.
I really enjoy blog commenting on Vaka's blog because how I got see and read what he learn from Waka Tapu.
Here is my comment to Vaka.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment