Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Blog Commenting-Lopiseni!

Blog Commenting-
Lopiseni!
Welcome back to my blog.
Image result for commentI am still back to doing more blog commenting and I have chosen to do more blog commenting on Room 7 students and here today I have chosen to start off with blog commenting on my brothers blog.His name is Lopiseni and he is a year 6.
I have chosen to make a comment on his blog post about his Walk to Mokoai Park.
I really enjoy reading my brothers reflection about him and his syndicate going to Mokoai Park because how I got to see beautiful photos that they had taken.
I think next time my brother could just put more information about he day at Mokoai Park and also write down what he learnt from there.
down below it will have my comment.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
IALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment