Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Volleyball/Kiwi Sport Reflection!

Volleyball/Kiwisport 
Reflection!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
This morning bloth classes which was home group 1 and 2 had kiwisport.We bloth split up and what happened was home group 1 went to kiwi sport while home group 2 went to Volleyball with Ms Komor.
Today I have made a reflection about bloth things happening.There had been 6 questions ask and some of them were about Volleyball and some of them were about kiwisport lesson with Peter.
Down below will have my Reflection!.
Volleyball/KiwiSport
  1. How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why?


(Give at least 2 reasons)
Image result for VolleyballI felt excited and happy to be learning more and to
also be challenging others in tennis.
  1. What parts of it did you like? Why?


(Give at least 2 reasons)
I liked the part when we had to challenge our self
with other people.I also liked the part when I got
to learn how to bat more softly so I can get a point.
  1. What parts of it do you need to work on?


 (Give at least 2 reasons)
I think I need to improve on batting softly to get
more points and to also make sure that I am doing
my position properly.
    Image result for tennis
  1. What did you learn about Volleyball


this week?
I learnt that in Volleyball we had to control the ball
and when you are standing in the left side then your left
leg has to be out then it does the same to the right.
  1. Name at least 2 things that you need to improve


on in Volleyball?
I think in volleyball I need to improve more on my
passing so it can make three then over.
  1. What would you like to do
I would like to VS more in Volleyball to see what I need to improve on in Volleyball and to also see how I can improve on my teamwork skills with others.
Image result for VolleyballI really enjoy this weeks lesson for kiwisport because how I got to chanllenge myself with the other boys and also learn how I could improve better on.
I really enjoy Volleyball because how I got to learn different types of moves that could help you in Volleyball just like the pump move.
What I find chanllenging in Kiwisport is mostly batting a lot to my parnter so this week I might be able to practice more on my batting.
What I find chanllenging in Volleyball is passing the ball right but I think I could improve on by practicing at home.
I could improve on this by practicing more thought out the week.
Image result for tennis-Enjoy Reading don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:
Reflect about Volleyball and KiwiSport.

No comments:

Post a Comment